Sunday, September 2, 2012

 
When Dex says this....
 

 
And Optimus says this....


You know you are not having a good day!

Good news, no ketones. Haven't really talked about life with Dex yet. I'll get there. What I will say is that I think I test more now because I think "that can't possibly be right, can it?" and I do a fingerstick just to prove him wrong. Sometimes he is, but mostly he is within 20 points of the fingerstick.

Bolused 3 units of Humalog and we'll see where that gets us. Last night was a long one for the same reason, fingerstick, cursing, bolus, wait, fingerstick, cursing, yawning, wait, fingerstick, cursing, read a d-blog for inspiration, wait, fingerstick, finally below 200, go to bed. YUCK!

BTW, looking for just the right name for Dex, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment